17 Şubat 2010 Çarşamba

omg-lmao-rofl-gg-bb


Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Have you heard?
You: the bird
You: yea yea i know
Stranger: oh
Stranger: oh my god
Stranger: Touché.
You: get a life
Stranger: Now wait a second,
Stranger: you're the first person
Stranger: to answer correctly
You: i'm god
You: come clean
Stranger: Ok I confess my sins. I have an online relationship with a girl.
You: so u are a les...
You: well done
Stranger: No I'm a guy god.
Stranger: God. Are you real.
You: 100%
Stranger: God can you ask me this.
Stranger: Was jesus white.
You: he was colorblind
You: i can tell
Stranger: What does that mean for..christians?
You: that means there is no white-black stuff
You: u are all yellow
Stranger: Yellow?
Stranger: Oh my god.
Stranger: I've been lied to
Stranger: God. Can you answer me this.
Stranger: Did jesus really resurrect himself?
Stranger: Are the mormons right in their beliefs?
You: mormons are not spelled correct
You: right one is morons
You: they're upgraded vers
Stranger: *Laughs*
Stranger: So tell me God.
Stranger: Are black people equal.
Stranger: with the whites.
You: of course not
You: we gave him at least 5 inches
Stranger: *Nods*
Stranger: God.
Stranger: What are you made out of.
You: nevermind
You: ask the question
You: or im outta here
Stranger: Ok ok
Stranger: God.
Stranger: Who is the strongest character in Dragonball Z
You: master roshi
Stranger: :O
Stranger: I always knew it.
Stranger: God. One more question before I go.
Stranger: Which of the three is the true religion: Christianity, Hinduism, or Islam.
You: tricky question
You: but answer is simple
You: the one i send last
You: and which one is it?
Stranger: *Bites his lip and tries to think about it* I don't know God...which..did you send last? My history is mixed up.
You: i sent you google u idiot
You: use it
Stranger: *Nods*
Stranger: God will you be here
Stranger: when I get back
Stranger: ?
You: depends on where you re goin
Stranger: To google, which is what you sent us.
You: a ha
You: dont come back with empty hands
Stranger: According to google, it is Islam.
You: then it is islam
Stranger: the prophet mohammad.
You: agreed.
Stranger: Wow.
You: dont play it
Stranger: I'm enlightened.
You: cant see clear
You: is it rainy there
Stranger: *Laughs*
Stranger: God.
Stranger: It rains in heaven?
You: at the moment hell made such a smoke
You: i gotta make it rain there
You: heaven is smooth 4 today
Stranger: *Laughs*
You: why dont u sleep?
Stranger: I was looking for God, someone told me he went around here.
You: u know u r lucky
Stranger: *Laughs*
You: u must get a less imaginery life
You: and dont use facebook
You: or tell that tight fucka to change the interface
You: ...
You: well my dear
You: i guess u r done
Stranger: Oye
Stranger: I fell asleep.
Stranger: change facebook..
Stranger: gotcha..
Stranger: less imaginery life..
Stranger: will do
Stranger: thanks God.
Stranger: And thank you for giving us a black president
You: np
You: add me there
Stranger: Onto facebook?
You: yes
You: indeed
Stranger: *Laughs* alright, what is your contact information God.
You: u'll know
Stranger: *Nods*
Stranger: WIll do, God.
You: dont forget
Stranger: How will I know
Stranger: it's you
You: you'll know
Stranger: *Nods*
You: and by the way
You: dont believe this god is love bullshit
You: those who get those tattoos will be my best guests in hell
You: we cooporate with the devil 4 those
Stranger: *Nods*
Stranger: xD
You: and listen more tool
You: less kanye
Stranger: LOL
Stranger: Yes God.
Stranger: Goodnight, God.
You: its 11 34 am here
Stranger: 4:37am here.
Stranger: you live in the UK eh? :P
You: just stopped by
You: there s a nice game tonight
Stranger: *Laughs*
You: dirnkin with lads
You: and drinking my dear
You: is the best meditation
You: no harm done
You: just let it flow
Stranger: *Nods*
Stranger: I must go to bed. I will..pray to you..God.
You: and dont go to bad with strangers
You: but u can go to bed
Stranger: *Nods* YEs sir
You: eah
You: why did u tell me u r a guy
You: u know i see u
You: why lie
Stranger: >_>
Stranger: I didn't say I was a woman, God.
You: u said u are a guy
You: with an online relationship
You: with a gir
Stranger: yep.
You: l
You: now
Stranger: yep
You: that is some lyin
Stranger: No no it's the truth.
Stranger: Believe in me.
You: we didnt give you a dick
You: cant satisfy her
Stranger: *Laughs*
You: not mentally
You: not physically
Stranger: I must go.
Stranger: Goodnight, God.
You: oh just leavin god
You: with no excuse
Stranger: I have an exam tomorrow.
Stranger: There you go~
You: still a liar
You: too old 2 have an exam
Stranger: LOL
Stranger: Night ;)

Hiç yorum yok: